Tuesday, 23 September 2014

(Post 1) Note To Self;

Note To Self;


Dear eyes, I really like when you turn more green then brown, which hasn't been lately, but I forgive you. I'm sorry I put so much makeup on you, but in the end you get a lot of compliments. I like you the best out of everything on my face.
Dear skin, I'm sorry I don't take better care of you, but you always seem to pull through and I like that about you. I get compliments on you too, but I don't always know why (no offense) and again, I'm sorry I always put makeup on you even if you don't always need it. You get freckles sometimes, and I like that. PS. You look really good when I stay out in the sun, why don't you keep that look around all winter?
Dear ears, thank you eternally for letting me hear music, even though I go to shows where it's too loud. I would go crazy if I was to ever lose you. I'm sorry I put so many holes in you.
Dear mouth, you embarrass me a lot, but I know that's not directly your fault. I love you for letting me taste delicious foods, and for keeping my teeth straight and kind of white.
Dear lips, I never thought of you as big or small and I'm thankful for that. I know it's a big issue for some girls. I'm really glad when I tattooed you that you liked it enough to keep it around. I'm sorry if I let you get chapped in the winter and for letting other strange mouths invade your space. Sometimes I bite on you when I'm nervous. I promise I won't ever upgrade you with surgery or injections.
Dear nose, I hate you. I wish you weren't so wide and square. I tried to change you and make you pretty by putting jewelry in you but I don't think it worked. You don't like a lot of things I like, like puppies, horses and flowers and your always running and red. I hate that you make me snore sometimes. In the end, you're not all bad I guess. I think I would miss you if you were ever gone.
Dear neck, nobody ever notices you, which I think your alright with. I'm sorry if I let people put those unclassy bruises on you.
Dear hair, I forget what colour you're supposed to be but it's better this way, trust me. I like that you always let me cut you and put unnatural products in you, and you still look alright. I promise i'll let you grow for a while and trim you when you start to split at the ends.
Dear fingers, your very useful and your lucky for that because if you weren't I would be tempted to cut you off. You're chubby and short and you're always hurting because I chew my nails. You're almost pretty when I stick fake plastic nails on you, but it never lasts.
Dear back, I don't know you that well and you can blame neck for that, but I know you like to be scratched. Sorry about that scar you got a few summers ago.
Dear stomach, you're not as bad as I always say. Why do you always want icecream so bad? I'm sorry I always pinch and poke you, forgive me.
Dear arms, you're too big. I like that you can reach stuff but you are weak. You always need someone to help open up jars and stuff. If I lived by myself I would starve to death because of you.
Dear bum, your big and round and I think some people like that, and in my opinion you look pretty good in leggings. I'm sorry that people like to pinch, kick or slap you. Please don't get old and saggy.
Dear hips, you're curvy and I like you for that, but I wish you weren't so hard to jean-shop for.
Dear legs, you're amazing for putting up with all the walking I do. I'm sorry I'm so clumsy and you get bruises on you all the time and for shaving you mercilessly. You're pale and you could be thinner and longer, but at least I have you.
Dear toes, you're cute and small and you're honestly the only toes I like. I'm sure other people don't like you as much as I do. Thank you for wearing nailpolish for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment